Thursday, April 21, 2005

Attention Readers of the Leggasea Blog...

I just wanted you all to know that as soon as the generation 2 children get old enough to continue the legacy, I won't post too many of the "in between" situations like I'm doing right now (you know ... with the roommate issues, and aging ... unless it's really important). I'll just do major milestones so you aren't sifting through lots of stuff.

Or ... maybe I'll keep doing it the way I'm doing. You guys let me know what you'd like, and I'll consider it.

Happy Simming!

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2005 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far, I like the way you are doing it. You're doing a good job! Keep it up! :)

 
At April 28, 2005 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the stories...Keep it up :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home