Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Change

What is a child to do when her younger sister transitions and looks EXACTLY like her?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Why ... she transitions into a teen, of course! But what is that same teen to do when she has JUST transitioned and she looks so much like her mother?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

MAKEOVER!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



(Author's Note: Good-day, everyone. I just wanted you all to know that I'm working on formatting this blog a little differently for this update. Let me know what you think of it. I'll try to stay true to my usual funny form ... but the point of view is going to be a little different. Enjoy!)



Geez. I can't believe my ancestors. What were they THINKING with our genetics?! NO hair as an infant. Black hair as a toddler.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

RED hair as a child, and then back to black hair as a teen?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Couldn't they make up their minds?!?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And of course, mom's hair is red again. *sigh* But I refuse to go through my highschool years with black hair. It's so BORING! And since mom says I can wear makeup now ... A change is in order.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ah. Much better. Of course ... there's not much I can do about the outfit for now.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom says we can't afford it. I'm going to have to do something about it sooner or later though. I don't want the cheerleaders to actually think I'm interested in that sort of thing. I have NO desire to let my brain cells rot away into nothingness. No sir.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Knowledge is power!

(Author's Note: Yes. I rolled Knowledge for this lovely, young lady.)



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yup! Mommy says that if Star can have a makeover, then I can have one, too! Yippie! It wouldn't have been fair otherwise.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You know ... now that I'm older ... I realize that I don't look like daddy very much. *scratches head*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mommy says I'm being silly, and Star keeps telling me that my imagination is too big for the house. Hehe. Dad changes the subject whenever I ask though ... so ... I dunno.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makeovers ... I love them. I've looked the same since I moved into my naked plot of land so long ago. Now I've got a house, a live-in boyfriend, and two kids.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Change is good.



Next time ... the trials and tribulations of an education.

3 Comments:

At July 06, 2005 8:46 PM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Hey change is good. They all look really nice :)

 
At July 20, 2005 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, how neat! Great makeovers...they all look great! Waiting for the next update. Oh, and I do like how you changed the format to the first person instead of third person.

 
At June 12, 2006 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, the hair comment was my exact comment last chapter! Star rolled knowledge, huh? Interesting that she would choose the aspiration of her father who really has had very little to do with her growing up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home