Monday, July 11, 2005

Education of Life

Anjelstar here.

I just wanted to give a brief introduction at this point. It's similar to what I usually do at the beginning of all of my blog updates, but this time I won't put any pictures in the beginning. I'm still trying to finalize a final format. :O)

So anyway ... last time, the ladies of Leggasea decided that change was necessary ... so they all got makeovers. I thought they turned out quite nicely myself. I'm quite pleased with how they look. And to answer the questions that some people asked me, Benjamin was actually at work. But shhh! Don't tell anyone!

And now for today's update!




Schoooooooooooooooooool! It's my first day of school!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I get to see what the fuss is all about. I tried looking at the papers that Star brings home with her after she gets home from school, but I couldn't understand any of it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

G'mornin', Miss Bus driver-Lady!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ANOTHER A+, mom. Are ya proud?

I couldn't be more proud, Star. You're turning into quite the brain. Just like your father.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And speaking of my dad ... he couldn't stand to see Aurora being left out of "higher education" (as he likes to call the private school business), so he invited the headmaster over and managed to get her in. Mom did the cooking though, and I think that's what swung things in our favor. Because let's face it ... dad just isn't much of a social person.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I thought I'd gotten away from the little scamp when I got into private school. *sigh* Don't get me wrong. I love my little sister. It's just that ... I'm a teenager, okay? I've got a reputation to maintain, and I can't very well maintain it with my little sister hanging around ... asking all sorts of questions.



Anjelstar again. I just wanted to show you this picture of the Leggasea ladies so you can see where I began.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look how far I've come! The first picture (obviously) is Larana. The middle image is of Aurora (the youngest) and the final image is of Star (she painted a portrait of herself). Hehe. Gotta love those tattoos!

And now ... on with the update!



Look at me ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A+ girl!

With these grades it'll be a BREEZE to get into a good university.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But my life isn't all about getting the best grades to get into the best school. Nope. I have my future to think about, so ... I got a job. Science is my career goal ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So science it is. I have to make sure that I'm up-to-date on all the latest data. This should give me the push I need to be very far ahead once I graduate from university.

(Anjelstar again ... I can't remember if she's working in science or medicine ... so bear with me.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Of course ... sometime that means an all-nighter. The things I do for an education and a bright future. *sigh*



I've got a FRIEND! I met her on my first day at private school, and she's the BEST.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We love playing cops and robbers ... especially since the boys won't let any of the girls at play with them at school. They're so STUPID!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We do take turns though. I learned from this purple dinosaur that "Sharing Means Caring" ... so we share being the policewoman and the robber.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We're great friends, and I hope we stay friends forever!



Work is going great. I met this great guy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sometimes I invite him home and we hang out before and after looking into the latest up-to-date data.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think I'm making quite a bit of progress ... at work I mean. ;O)



Mr. Teddy is also my friend.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mommy says she gave him to me to take care of because Star doesn't have time to take care of him anymore.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She's so busy with school and work now. I really miss her. *sigh*



I DID it!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Promotions rock, man. I am at the top of the career ladder for a teen. HOOHA! Time to treat myself to a little something-something.

Goodbye cheerleading outfit ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hello smart-person gear. Schnaaaaazzy!



.oO~Happy Birthday to, Aurora ... Happy Birthday to, Aurora ...~Oo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Daddy ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

... you REALLY shouldn't sing. You just don't have the voice for it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Blowing the noisy horn is okay though.

Let's see. What to wish for ... ummm ... I wish ... ummm ... that ... uhh ... that mommy and Star could be here for my birthday.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I also wish to grow up to be just as beautiful as mommy.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well ... one wish was granted anyway.



And that's all for this update. I hope it flowed okay. I didn't take a lot of pictures between Star's teen years and the time it took for Aurora to grow up. I apologize for that.

Next time ... College Bound!

4 Comments:

At July 11, 2005 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benjamin in those shorts is such a funny thing. It looks horrible. *lol* It was a great update as always. But let's go check out college!!! *lol*

 
At July 11, 2005 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the girls as teens. They are so pretty with that red hair and unique skin! And so what if you have no drama. That can always come in later. ;)

 
At July 20, 2005 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great update. Looks like Star might be getting herself a love interest. And it's nice to see Aurora have a good friend. Keep the updates coming!

 
At June 12, 2006 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...I wonder if Aurora will ever realize that Ben isn't her biological father. He's still her daddy though...actually more so than he is to Star.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home