Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Secrets

Last time ...

Star realized that she had some very interesting abilities. I didn't even know she could do this. ;O) And she also found herself in a bit of legal trouble. Oh NO! Whatever will she do?! What's going on?!


Find out by reading on ... ;O)




Dear Rora,

I'm sorry for leaving you hanging in my last letter. But I had to get that project done. I'm not about to let my grades slip just because I ended up in some trouble. That would SO not be me.


Anyway ... where was I in my last letter? Oh yeah ...


UNDER ARREST!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



But be assured, little sister, that not all was as it seemed.

When she led me around to the front of the dorm, she led me to a LIMO. What police person or detective or law-abiding person leads someone to a LIMO if they're under arrest, I ask you?!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But I was so freaked out at the time, it didn't even register with me that it WAS a limo.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Heck, it didn't even register with me that the woman who slapped the cuffs on me had that Laughing Llama logo on the breast pocket of her dark jacket.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So there I was ...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

... cuffed ...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

... alone ...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

... and headed to the end of my life in the medical career. Who the heck wants to hire a person with a record?!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A not-so-long ride later ... the limo (paddy wagon) pulled up outside of this HUGE building. When I looked out the window, it looked like FORT SIMKNOX!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I was in big trouble. I knew it. This was SERIOUS.

But then the dark glass separating me from the driver slid open. When I lifted my head, all I saw was a remote control and a hand. The hand pushed a button ... and *POOF*


My handcuffs fell off! I was free!


So I got out of the car.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

When I looked up ... shock was NOT even the world for how I was feeling.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The place was bigger than I thought.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



And then when the front door opened ... shock was SO not the word for how I was feeling when I saw some VERY familiar people.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And every single one of them had the dark jacket with the Laughing Llama on the breast pocket!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The leader ... my FRIEND ... welcomed me with open arms and a laugh. I guess she was very amused by the expression on my face.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They welcomed me to the {CENSORED}!! A {CENSORED}, Rora!!! Whoda Thunkit?!?!


And they gave me my own jacket. Isn't it the COOLEST?!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They told me that whenever I wanted, I could call the limo to come pick me up from the dorm, and the driver would bring me here.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here ... where there are so many things that are NOT available on campus ... so many things at my fingertips! So many AMAZING things.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I'm just so sorry that I can't tell you what they are ... or even describe them.


You see, Rora ... I may love you cuz you're my little sister, and I share all of my secrets with you. But ... there are just some secrets I just can't tell you. Some things you just have to find out about on your own.


Hehe.


But I'm not totally heartless.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All of these pictures that I've included will provide some clues for you to whet your appetite with. ;O)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I feel so EMPOWERED being part of this {CENSORED}, Rora. You have NO idea.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, sister-o-mine. I've gotta go. The end of my Sophomore year is nigh, and I have some studying to do.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I expect to see you in a couple of weeks, woman! Prepare yourself, cuz I have some people I want to introduce you to. ;O)


I can't wait to see you! Tell mom and dad I said hi.


Love,

Star




That was funny. Hehe. I have a weird sense of humor. But it's a FUN sense of humor! *LOL*

Anyway, that's all for this update. Next time ... life with Aurora ("Rora") BEFORE college.


Later!

4 Comments:

At July 20, 2005 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your sense of humour! I think it fits Star very well. She seems to be quite witty. :)

 
At October 05, 2005 11:00 AM, Blogger S Ramis said...

I love how you are telling your story!! Gives me a good chuckle! Star is so cool, wish I had a sister like that!! I love the skintones too!!

 
At December 16, 2005 2:28 PM, Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

Hmm, okay, well, despite having not left a comment here, this was the last chapter I'd read a while back. So you can stop scrolling back for new comments. ;-)

 
At June 12, 2006 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job getting into the {censored}. Star is awesome and I'm sure Aurora is eager to join her at uni. I'm going to stop here for now...I'll catch up with the rest of this blog tonight or tomorrow. I love your blogs Angelia, so this is just the first of many that I'll be catching up with over the next few days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home