Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Under Arrest

Last time ...

Star finally entered her Freshman Year of University at Academie Le Tour and got herself settled in (including another makeover). She started meeting new and interesting people including her friend Lisa Creelman and a few people with these strange, dark jackets.


Please note: (1) I realized that I won't be able to recall what scholarships she got ... you can only look at those before she goes to college ... I think ... I'll look into it, but I might not be able to list them. (2) I left out some of the "pre-college" shots of Star leaving the Leggasea household lot to go to Sim State. As soon as I get them uploaded, I'll insert them into that "College Bound" post.


We now continue with her Sophomore year and some rather "interseting" developments.

On with the show!




Dear Rora,

I have officially entered my Sophomore year here at Academie Le Tour and I must admit that things have been strange from the get-go.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



First of all ... I discovered that I have the ability to phase THROUGH people without it really bothering them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Keep an eye on yourself, Rora. You might find that you have strange abilities, too. And it might happen at an "inopportune" moment. ;O)




Second ... I've been seeing more and more of those people I told you about ... you know ... the ones with the dark jackets with the Laughing Llama school mascot on the breast pocket?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've made friends with at least three of them. They're really interesting people, and seem to really enjoy meeting someone like me ... (I think it's the skin and eyes).

But anyway ... what I'm about to tell you ... you can NEVER reveal to anyone. I'm telling you because you're my little sister and I love you and I know you have plans to join me here in a year. Don't tell mom and dad though. They WOULDN'T understand.




One night ... I think it was my second semester ... yeah ... close to the end of my Sophomore year ... I failed to notice the quiet appearance of a long, dark limousine.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was out back just enjoying the freshness of the night air and wouldn't have been able to see it anyway.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And before I know what's happening, this blonde chick appears and starts giving me grief about stealing the answers to my Freshman Final exam!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I, of course, have NO idea what the hell she's talking about. I'm a good girl. Sure, I may be mischievous from time to time, but I'm NOT a thief!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She didn't believe me, Rora. Can you believe that? She called me a liar right to my face!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She said that they caught the whole thing on film, and there was even a witness that admitted they saw me doing the deed!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She arrested me, Rora. ME! Under arrest!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mom and dad are SO gonna freak ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Oh, crap! Rora, I gotta go. I didn't realize how long I'd been writing. I've got a project I need to finish and it's after midnight. I'll send you another letter soon.

Remember ... DON'T TELL MOM AND DAD ... they would totally freak out. And I tell you ... it's not as bad as it seems. I'll tell you more in my next letter.


All my love,

Star




Am I evil or what?

*BWAAAHAHAHAHAAA* (revenge is SWEET)

You'll find out what happened to Star in the next update ... which will be coming sooner than you think! ;O)


See ya next time!

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2005 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love STar's hair like that. That's a very flattering hayrstyle for her.

Funny glitch shots! I get that too when someone's trying to collect their tips while someone else is standing there waiting to talk to them. LOL. Nice way of working it into the story. :)

Great story with the Secret Society! I love how you worked that in. I usually just gloss over it. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home