Monday, October 31, 2005

Aurora in Love

In our last Leggasea update ... we were reintroduced to Star and Aurora. One of these days I should really try to get you their statistics, but when I'm playing the game, it doesn't even occur to me to write that stuff down. Anyway ... Star and Aurora ... college chicks. Let's see what they've been up to since they were reunitedin the last post ...



Dear mom and dad,

Aurora and I have been talking since her arrival, and we both decided - you know ... since you have this whole legacy thing going - that we would found a Greek House for our family! Isn't that a great idea? Imagine it! Generation upon generation of Leggaseas going to this Greek House when they come to Academie Le Tour! It's very exciting.


And here we are. Aurora and me in front of the new Leggasea Greek House. No, that's not going to be its name, but I figure that three Generations can determine it's name. Aurora and I will start.


It wasn't much when we first purchased it (with the help of Aurora's scholarship money) ...



... but we did manage to get two floors up and some small, inexpensive furnishings before the money ran out. Don't worry. We have a plan for how to fund the Greek House. But first thing's first. The start of the House's name: "Var" ...



It still needs a LOT of work. But I know we can do it.

In the meantime, we've got our first pledge! It's my good buddy Lisa Creelman!


She was thrilled when I approached her to ask if she'd like to join our Leggasea House. Hehe.



But I'm not writing to you to tell you too much about the Greek House yet. No ... this letter is to tell you about something else of importance and excitement.

Aurora's in love. :O) I'm going to hand the pen over to her now and let her tell you all about it. Here she is ...



Hi, mom. Hi, dad. :O) Yes, I'm in love. *deep sigh of happiness* I met him in one of my Freshman classes ... he's a professor! How distinguished!


Now, don't jump off the deep end. I know he's a bit older than I am, but not by much! He's only 25! Mom, I know you don't have a problem with this. Dad ... don't blow a gasket. You knew that sooner or later both Star and I would find someone.

Though Star is a little slower in that department than I am ... hehe.

Anyway, he gave me my first kiss. Oh ... and it was wonderful. I felt as though I was floating when he kissed me. *sigh*



And he's such a gentleman, too! The boys in high school were nothing like him. He pulls out my chairs, he opens doors for me ...


... He even takes me out for romantic, candlelight dinners. I'm telling you ... he's so great to me.


He's always finding ways to make me feel like a queen ... a goddess. He's such a romantic! I can't even begin to tell you how romantic he is.




Oh. And mom ... if you're reading this by yourself, I have a question for you. Make sure dad isn't reading this with you.

My question ... ummm ... After one of my dates, I could have sworn I saw you when I was calling for a cab.


It looked like you were arguing with some guy. Are you ... okay? It looked like you were crying about something that he said to you. Who was he?



Anyway ... where was I? I was talking about something ........ oh yes! Romance! He's SO romantic! One night while I was out looking at the stars ... he showed up on our front porch.


I had no idea what he was doing there until I walked around. He left me a vase of with a single rose in it!


I don't know about you ... but I think it's a billion times more romantic when a guy leaves less than a dozen roses for you. A single rose ... it's special. :O)



I'm ... I'm pretty sure he's "The One". No ... I'm 150% certain that he's "The One". He's my Soul Mate.


I've never felt more comfortable with someone who can make butterflies bloom in my stomach and make my heart feel as though it's trying to run a 10k.


He completes me, and makes me better than I am by myself. He makes me shy and bold at the same time ... does any of this make any sense?


I've asked him to marry me. That's how bold I feel. That's how sure of my feelings I am.



I want him to be apart of our family ... if he'll have me.

Oh crap! I gotta go! Class will be starting soon and I have to turn in my project. Star and I will write you another letter later when we've got time. She's already gone out. I gotta get this into the mailbox before the mailperson gets here. Love you both!

Star and Aurora



What did Aurora's man say to her proposal? What would a professor want with a Freshman university student? What doe she see in our dear, sweet Aurora? What does Star think of this guy? And what about Star? Does she have a guy? Find out soon.

6 Comments:

At October 31, 2005 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...what does a professor want with a freshman student? I don't know, but lots of sim professors like their students! He probably said yes, but what will her father think? And what about the university? Is dating a student okay in the view of sim schools?

 
At October 31, 2005 12:56 PM, Blogger aquatami said...

It's amazing to me that all the professors aren't romance or pleasure sims. They ALL seems to wind up messing around with their students.

So when is the older sister going to find love?

 
At October 31, 2005 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder who the bloke with her Mom was and why she was crying? Ummm better hope her Mom gets to that letter first!

 
At October 31, 2005 9:53 PM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Well I hope he says yes as it would be a big heart break for her. These girls are still so beautiful :)

 
At November 01, 2005 10:24 AM, Blogger S Ramis said...

Oh great, now you've got me biting my nails...I hope the Prof. doesn't break Rora's heart!!

 
At December 16, 2005 2:10 PM, Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

7 years isn't a lot between husband and wife. However, as for the man Rora saw her mom with... I'm catching up in reverse order and you still haven't answered that one! Who is he and what was she doing with him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home