Monday, December 19, 2005

Be It Ever So Humble ...

... There's no place like home. Yes, ladies and gents. Star is GOING HOME!!! She graduated, and now she's homeward bound.

Let's check in on her, shall we?


;O))




(As told by Star Leggasea ...)

Ah ... home sweet home ...... Wait a minute!!!



I ... don't remember the house being THIS big!!



*flashback*


(Author's note: I've hunted and hunted for a more recent shot of the house that was taken just before Star went to college, or just after, or maybe before Aurora went ... or after ..... to no avail! *grr* This is the best I could.)

Wow ... mom and dad must've put my graduation gift from Academie Le Tour (being the prestigoius place that it is, they give a $20,000 bonus to all honors students) to good use!




I don't know if anyone of you recall my mom and dad's outfits when they transitioned. If you don't, I'm more than happy to provide the startling visual ...



Actually, mom transitioned into a bathing suit, but her everday outfit was JUST as hideous! And don't get me started on the outfit that mom gave me for graduation. *shudder*

Anyway ... I felt that clothes shopping was in order ...



I think we all look MUCH better now ... don't you?



MUCH ...



Anyway, Ken Ege (my boyfriend ... *swoon*) also graduated on the day that I graduated. Isn't that a funny coincidence? So as a present, I took him downtown.

I just couldn't figure out why he felt the need to wear his graduation duds.



But ... heh-heh-heh ... he look so hot in them ...



Don't look at me like that! I couldn't help myself!

And neither could Ken. ;O}




He enjoyed it very much ... and left me flowers. *blush*



We were each other's firsts - kiss and "woohoo". :OD
Isn't love grand?



Two virile adults such as ourselves shouldn't be kept apart. I was an adult. Ken was an adult. We're both of consenting age. We were engaged. It was time to take the next step.

I invited him over ...



Greeted him like he should be greeted ...



And asked him to move in.



He said yes (was there ever a doubt).






I wonder where those little glittering balls of light come from.







I think he aged well ...



VERY well ... *drool*



And now there's a wedding to plan. Gotta get in shape for that. So much to do ... so little time. What? You didn't honestly think I would stay engaged to him indefinitely after having him move in did you? I'm a traditional woman (of the 21st century). Move in ... THEN marriage.



See you there!



Oh HO! What's this???

A Wedding?!?! Hmmm ... should be interesting to see. ;O)) Tune in soon!

6 Comments:

At December 19, 2005 7:18 PM, Blogger CeeCee said...

Yum. Yep, he aged very well!!
Looking forward to the wedding.

 
At December 20, 2005 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say Ken looks even better as an adult and he weren't no Cleve as a student, *wolf whistle* LOL

 
At December 20, 2005 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is a cutie pie! Can't wait to see the wedding!

--green

 
At December 20, 2005 9:11 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Looking forward to the next one :)

 
At December 20, 2005 10:08 AM, Blogger S Ramis said...

I'm glad to see everyone got new duds!! :)
*checks Ken's shower scene*
You go Star!!! *drool*
I can't wait to see the wedding couple & who shows up at the party!!

 
At December 20, 2005 10:52 AM, Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

Star definitely did VERY well for herself there! :-D The new outfits are a HUGE improvement for all of them. I love the outfits you're finding for them. I can't wait to see the wedding chapter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home