Monday, December 12, 2005

Golden Years

When last I updated this blog for my Leggasea Legacy (hehe), Larana (my founder) married her long-time, live-in boyfriend (Benjamin Long ... now forever known as Benjamin Leggasea).

What have they been up to now?




Dear Girls,

Today is your father's birthday.


I can hardly believe that I've been with this man for so many years that he's going to transform into an elder before my very eyes! I wonder how well he's going to age ...


Some sims age so that evolution takes a few steps back. Then you get those sims who age like fine wine ... and seem to only get better as they age. Will your father be one of the former or the latter?


I'm hoping for wine, myself.

As I cheer him on, I began to imagine all the possibilities ... and some of them are not pleasant.





Here we go ...





Not BAD!!



Not bad at all! *wipes forehead in relief*


I shudder to think what I would have done if he'd turned out to look like that dog-faced boy (Cleve) I've been hearing about. *shivers* But I was worried about nothing. Your father, though he's got some age spots and his hair is silver instead of blond, is just as handsome as he was when he was young(er).



But now ... his aging has got me to thinking about my own upcoming aging event. I'm not going to stay this young and virile forever. I've had two children, both of whom are in college now. I can't let age drag me down. I've got to take care of myself.

Yoga is absolutely perfect for keeping the wrinkles away.


And is seems to keep your father youthful, too ... but I don't think he's getting any exercise benefit from watching me. Hehe! :O)





But alas. All the yoga and energy shakes in the world won't keep me from aging. DRAT! *sigh* Oh well. I guess it was inevitable.


But I'll not age by myself (your father was at work)! This is one of my friends. Can't remember what her name is though. Heh. DAMN! Age is making me senile ALREADY!!

But I did get a nice promotion before this time came. I hope that I'll hit my career goal before I croak though.



I wish to remain beautiful forever!





Okay ... this feels kinda .... weird ...



Whoa!!



Ah geez! My back is KILLING me!



Ahhh ... CRAP!! My boobs are all droopy!!





*sigh* Damn it. I guess wishing doesn't really work. :O(


But at least I aged in a good mood. I hope your father doesn't mind that I'm a droopy old lady now.



Maybe some bath salts will help ...


Anyway, my girls ... I haven't heard from you in a while. What have you been up to? Aurora, how's life with your beau? Star ... do you even have a beau yet? You're not getting any younger. Time waits for NO sim! Get on it!


Love,
Mom



And here is where I stop playing the main legacy lot since the parents have now aged to a ripe old golden prune-type of age. Hehe.

It's time to get back to the girls. Which one is going to be heir? I still haven't got a clue. Will Star find her man? Mmm ... mebbe. *ROTFL* Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

At December 12, 2005 3:48 PM, Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Don't I know it! ;O) *LOL*

 
At December 13, 2005 8:46 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Why can't you pick out the clothes before they transition so you can get nice birthday pics? Too bad Maxis has not done this. Great update

 
At December 13, 2005 12:59 PM, Blogger MysticSpirit said...

Don't worry. In some future updates, they get some schnazzy new duds. :O)

 
At December 16, 2005 1:41 PM, Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

Larana is still beautiful, even if she doesn't think she is. Can't wait to see what she decides to pick out for her "elder wear" though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home