Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Love ... FINALLY

When last we left our Leggasea girls, Aurora was going on and on about how much she loved her fiance Payton Gast.

Lisa Creelman was proposing to her boyfriend Andrew GilsCarbo.


Star was trying to date, but it wasn't working out. She was starting to get really jealous of her sister and her friend.


Where were all the good men in the world?!
Let's find out, shall we? ;O)



Dear Mom and Dad,

Don't you find it interesting how you meet the most interesting people when you least expect to meet them? There I was talking to Pao the mailguy, and along came Kennedy Ege ... Ken.

Needless to say, we got along right from the get-go, and dating seemed like somewhat of an afterthought.


He and I already had so much in common, that going downtown to hang out even more was just something else to do to spend time together. And we spent lots of time together.


I think I might love him ...


But here I was ... a second semester Senior, and I'd never been kissed! Not even once! And don't let that other letter I sent you fool you. I didn't kiss that guy even though he wanted one. It just didn't feel right!

But with him. It felt right.



Oh ... so ... right ...



Righter than right! It was wonderful.



So wonderful that we decided to try it again ... :O)


Ken is amazingly good at kissing ... amazingly good. But of course, I don't really have anyone else with whom to compare him. But ... that's okay. He's good enough for me.

Although the downtown gypsy lady decided to see if he was the right guy for me (for a small price). She looked like she could use the money though, so I went ahead and let her check her crystal ball.


Yup. He's the man for me. It's nice to get a professional opinion. ;O)



Dating Ken has made the last half of my senior year the best! Studying seems to fly by when I think of the flowers that he leaves me from time to time. He's so wonderful! I wonder if this is how Rora feels about Payton.



Did I mention the kissing?



He's a great kisser. The BEST. And my best friend, too.



I wonder if he might like to be more than that ...



So one night, I decided to find out how he felt about me. I mean, I'm not getting any younger, am I? Mom reminds me of that fact every time we communicate! And there's no time like the present, right?



And to my utter surprise ...




I found out that Ken loves me!

And when he asked me to search my feelings ... to determine how I felt about him ...




I found out that I, too, am in love!






Take life by the horns and ride it for all I'm worth, right? I'm in love with Kennedy Ege and he's in love with me.



A doubt a guy like him will come along again. He's my best friend. He makes my toes curl when he looks at me with that small smile of his. My heart feels like it has run a 10k after our kisses end. And I have no problem telling him this.



I asked him to marry me.



The sky was bright with stars of the Milky Way. The moon was casting his handsome features in an ethereal blue that brought out the warmth in his eyes. He was the one.



"Marry me," I said.



And he said ...



"Yes!"





I've had a lot of happiness in my life, mom. But Ken brings me to a level of happiness that I've never reached before.




I don't think I could get any happier than I am right now.



I don't think it's possible ... :O)

Anyway, my last final is coming up. I've gotta study. Graduation is JUST around the corner! Then I'll be coming home. :O)) I hope you've done some decorating. I'm not a child anymore.

Love,
Star



Wow ... who knew?! I thought it would NEVER happen! And it has. She's found her man.

Now ... who's my heir? Dunno! :OD Probably both of them (for now). Hehe.


Next time? Star graduates and moves back home. What changes are in store for her?

5 Comments:

At December 13, 2005 11:05 PM, Blogger systemlove said...

Yay! Happiness is here! I agree, great looking kids to come! ;)

 
At December 14, 2005 8:44 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Love at least so great!

 
At December 15, 2005 5:02 PM, Blogger Marcie said...

Yay! Star found someone

 
At December 16, 2005 1:31 PM, Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

(Got a LOT of catching up to do, so I'm gonna be reading this in reverser order and commenting as I go.)

Ken is a cutie! And Star is absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to see how their genetics mix!

 
At December 17, 2005 1:31 PM, Blogger S Ramis said...

Yippie! What a great update!
Love <3 for Star :)
They are cute together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home