Monday, December 12, 2005

Of Dates and men

When last I updated my Leggasea blog (which was just a few minutes ago ... heh-heh-heh), Larana (the founder) and her man (Benjamin) aged (about time)! Now I can finally, FINALLY get back to our heiress-apparents. ;O))

YAY!



Dear mom and dad,

Life ... is almost perfect. Payton is the absolute love of my life.



I'm almost ready to move our relationship to a new level.



But not quite ALL the way ... :OD

I've finally introduced Payton to Star, and it looks like they get along pretty well. I hope you like him, too, when you meet him.



Yes, dating him is absolutely magical ...


And the flowers that he leaves for me seem to stay gorgeous all the time without me needing to do anything to them.

And the other gifts that he leaves me aren't bad either. ;O)





I guess he just loves me enough to spoil me. What a great guy!

I am worried about Star though ... but I won't get into why I'm worried. I'll let you judge for yourselves. More to come!

Love,
Aurora



Dear mom and dad,

Well ... here I am. I'm finally in my last semester of my senior year! Can you believe it? It feels like only yesterday that I was a Freshman with eyes bigger than the rest of me. Not long now, and I'll have my college degree in Biology. Are you excited? I know I am!


The girls and I seem to be getting along well in our fledgling Greek house. But we're not all studying. We know how to have a good time, too.



And to answer your question, mom ... I AM meeting guys.



Right and left ...



So stop worrying about me already.
My guy is out there somewhere ... I hope.



In the meantime, Lisa and her guy are getting SERIOUS!
Andrew took her out bowling one night ...



And then out of the blue ...



She asked him to marry her!!
Yes, you heard me right! SHE asked HIM!


Lisa told me that she was SO nervous. They really hadn't been dating all that long, but she confided in me and told me that she really was in love with him, and wanted to have babies with him. Go figure!



Thankfully, he accepted!



The waitress, apparently, was so surprised that she dumped their dinner all over Lisa, but neither of them really noticed. They were on CLOUD 9!


Of course, the coach thought Lisa was getting kinda chubby, and forced her to start working out. What IS it with the coaches on campus and people's bodies?!?! Nothing wrong with a little meat. It's no wonder that women today are always starving themselves.





*sigh*

Yeah ... I'm kinda depressed with all the love in Var House. I mean, what's so wrong with me that guys just don't seem to take me seriously? Am I too serious for them?



I mean, so I like to keep my grades up. So what?!



*sigh* It's just so exhausting thinking of school and men.


I just wanna come home and sleep in my own room ... just take a break from everything.


Think I'll go to bed. I'll write to you again soon.

Love,
Star

Zzzzzzzzzzz ......



Hmmm ... poor Star. I'm glad that Larana hasn't mentioned anything about the legacy to her. She'd probably be bouncing off the walls!

Nope. Still not sure who the heir is. Maybe I'll just make them both the heir.


Keep your eyes pealed for more updates in the near future!

3 Comments:

At December 12, 2005 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great update Angelia! Poor Star...will she ever find the man of her dreams? She needs to find a fun-loving sim who will help her relax and enjoy life. And just who will the heiress be? Can't wait to find out.

 
At December 13, 2005 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I love that the girls have to keep changing their hair. lol. :D

 
At December 16, 2005 1:35 PM, Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

Poor Star. Even knowing that she's found love (since I read the next chapter already), that's still got to be hard on her. :-(

And oops, looks like I named my Legacy frat house the same as yours! (At least, I think mine's named Var, since that was the closest to Vacha I could get...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home