Monday, December 19, 2005

Star Graduates!

When last I updated (which was last week), we all found out that Star ... has a MA-AN! Woohoo (of the non-sexual type)!! Hehe. Kennedy Ege (Ken) was her man, and she decided why wait? She asked him to marry her, and he said yes.

But it's getting close to that time when the first born of Larana Leggasea (daughter of Benjamin Long-Leggasea) would graduate. Should we check in on her?


Okay! :O))




(As told by Star Leggasea ...)

Today ... is graduation day!



And to commemorate such an occasion ...
I've changed my look ... again. ;O}


Boy ... working out has toned by body in ways I never thought possible. I hope Ken likes it. My shoulders look a little broad (like Angela SimBasset) because of my shoulder muscles, but ... I think I like it. What do you think?

And isn't it great that on my graduation day, my boyfriend officially became a member of Var House? I'm so proud!



Star is calling up a few people for the party ...



WHAT party?! Why ... my GRADUATION PARTY!!!


I've got all the fixens. Mom and dad are attending. My baby sister (my Greek sister as well as blood sister) is going to be there, as is Lisa Creelman and Andrew GilCarbo. I hope they have a good time.

Think the bonfire will help?


After a few rounds of drinks and after dancing the smustle long enough to sprain hamstrings, we all decided to just chill out ... reminisce.



Ah ... the days of Freshman year seem so far way ...

Andrew remembered when he moved into the Freshman dorm. He admited to being a little bit intimidated by me. He said it was the ears ... but I think it was the tattoos. ;O}




Lisa recalled the time she was downtown on a date with Andrew and she decided to try out the Dance Sphere ...




With predictable results ... hehe!





The current live-in house members recalled the time when the roaches practically took over Var House, and we had to beg Robbie Chavrat to come over and deal with the problem. I've never seen so many star-struck housemates before.





*swoon* Robbie ... *drool*

Don't tell Ken, but I had a MAJOR crush on Robbie while "The Heiress" was airing. ;OD



Some even jokingly tease me about entering the work force.
But I'm READY (as Spongebob would say)!!



And speaking of being ready ...



Here we go!




Ugh! MO-OOOM!!!!



(Author's note: Maxis is no good about clothing!)



Ah! Time to go home ... I'm so excited!



I'm going to miss all the fun times at Var House ...



And I'm going to miss my little sister ...



I hope she comes home to visit once in a while ...



And there we have it! Star has graduated (WITH honors) from Academie Le Tour! *dances* I can't wait to see what changes she makes to the main legacy home.

As it stands, Star is kind of the "unofficial" heiress. First off, she was born first. Second, she has her mom's ears (Aurora does not). I'm still going to bring Aurora home when she graduates. Whether or not she stays there ...


I dunno about that yet ... ;O)) Tune in!

6 Comments:

At December 19, 2005 7:14 PM, Blogger CeeCee said...

Congrats! Star did well for herself. I really liked the "reflection" time with all her friends. Nice touch.

 
At December 20, 2005 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo! *Cheers* Congratulations Star :) I know I've said it before but I love her skin :)

 
At December 20, 2005 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a great update! I can't wait to see the house when she's done re-decorating!
She really is a pretty Sim!
--green

 
At December 20, 2005 9:08 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Alll right!!!! Yay!
I plan on doing the same with my Theory family the two older girls will both share the heiress title until one of them births a child with the traits I'm wanting :)

 
At December 20, 2005 10:04 AM, Blogger S Ramis said...

Great job Star!!
I really like how you told about her time at the Var house :)
I'm sure Star will go shopping when she gets settled back at home!
:0))

 
At December 20, 2005 10:45 AM, Blogger AeronwyDiobhell said...

Star's outfit when she gave herself her graduation makeover was absolutely GORGEOUS! Especially with her skin tone. :-D Congrats to her on a fantastic run through school! I'm looking forward to seeing how she does in the grown-up world now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home